Sunday, December 31, 2006

Mae West Quotes

When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm very good.

I only like two kinds of men: domestic and foreign.

You're never too old to become younger.

I wrote this story myself, It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it.

I've been in more laps than a napkin.

It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean.

When a girl goes wrong men go right after her.

Those who are easily shocked, should be shocked more often.

A man in the house is worth two in the street.

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.

Good sex is like good Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

He who hesitates is last.

You ought to get out of those wet clothes and into a dry martini.

Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.

Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you.

Save a boyfriend for a rainy day -- and another, in case it doesn't rain

She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Mae: "How tall are you ?"
Man: "Six foot seven."
Mae: "Well, let's forget about the six foot and talk about the seven inches".

I always say, keep a diary, and some day it'll keep you.

It ain't no sin if you crack a few laws now and then. As long as you don't break any.

You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction, but the second meeting shows up new angles.

Marriage is a fine institution - but I'm not ready for an institution.

It's not what you do; it's how you do it.

His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.

Question: Ever met a man that could make you happy?
Mae: Several times.

It don't mean a thing if you don't pull a string.

He's so crooked he uses a cork screw for a ruler.

I'm the lady who works at Paramount all day, and Fox all night.

No comments: