1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00
2. Diamonds or pearls? I can't have both????
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? I think the last one we saw was Stardust, and it was hilarious.
4. What is your favorite TV show? House
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? An Egg McMuffin
6. What is your middle name? Jesus. (Every time my dad was mad at me he'd say, "Judith, Jesus!")
7. What food do you dislike? Lentils
8. What is your favorite CD? Paul Simon's "Graceland"
9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Grand Am
10. Favorite sandwich? Fried Egg
11. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance and (conversely, I suppose) helplessness
12. Favorite item of clothing? My jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? All over Europe and the UK.
14. What color is your bathroom? Yellow
15. Favorite brand of clothing? If it fits, it's my favorite.
16. Where would you retire? England
17. Favorite movie? Casablanca
18. Favorite Sport to watch? Women's gymnastics
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Wherever the web reaches
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? It doesn't matter.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Ditto
22. Favorite saying? "The question you never ask always has an answer of No."
23. When is your birthday? In June.
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm an afternoon-evening person.
25. What is your shoe size? On a good day, 9-1/2 wide.
26. Pets? Charka, Scratch, Nip, and Tuck.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Happy.
28. What are you today? Happy.
29. What is your favorite candy? Starburst (original)
30. What is your favorite flower? All of them.
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hallowe'en!
32. Who would you most like to meet, either living or dead? Jane Austen
33. What are you listening to right now? The rattle of the heating / AC unit in my office.
34. What was the last thing you ate? Poptarts.
36. Do you believe in Angels? Yes. In fact, I'm so busy that I have a rotating shift of three to look after me.
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Whatever freakin' color I need at the moment.
38. What is your pet peeve? I have several, including political slander (instead of talking about real issues), slow drivers, and being late.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My wonderful friend Lorna.
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi.
42. Favorite restaurant? Alas, it is no more, but my favorite was and probably will be the Nebraska Beef Company.
43. Hair Color? Unsettled. Sort of blonde, sort of brown, and bits of grey creeping in.
44. Siblings? JeanJodieMarcyKathyMaryBudDeniseJamesShari
45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll
47. Summer or Winter? Autumn.
48. Hugs or kisses? Screw that, I want torrid sex!
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? And caramel with pecans and raspberries.
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Nope.
51. When was the last time you cried? Monday.
52. What is under your bed? Carpet and dust.
53. Who is the friend you've had longest? Debra in Canada. We've been penpals since 1973.
54. What did you do last night? Knit, watched television, knit, watched television, played on the computer, read, slept.
55. Favorite smell? Whatever my husband is cooking.
56. What are you afraid of? Nuclear holocaust
57. How many keys on your key ring? two
58. How many years at your current job? More than 5
59. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
60. How many towns have you lived in? five.
61. Do you make friends easily? Yep.