Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2007 Post Meme



This from Minnie: a blog post in which you post the first sentence of the first post for each month of the previous year. I think I'll put mine as a paragraph just to see how weird it gets:

I was in bed at 11:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) only to be wakened by Charka dog when the fireworks in the neighborhood started going off at midnight. The first rule of holes: when you're in one, stop digging. (OK, I'm sorry to be doing this, but it seems a prudent measure.) The dog barked at 12:45 a.m. OK, I still have this crud. I've spent a total of 14.5 hours this past week in sorting and packing items in my mother-in-law's apartment. It's odd that a number of the blogs I usually check seem to have had a post sometime around June 23 - 26 and then no more. While in the locker room of the gym this morning I couldn't help but to overhear the heated comments on a news program that was playing on the television mounted in the room. The Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Your master bedroom has a bedside table with a pad for writing down late-night inspirations.

OK, that's January through November 2007 (November's first and only entry being the image of the women's remote control). The first post in December 2007 was a photo (which is on my home computer), or else the first line of a joke.

No comments: