Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I resolve to make better resolutions

I'm trying to think through my New Year's resolutions so that I commit to behaviors instead of merely to outcomes. Unfortunately, my behaviors are the problem. They are unpredictable, no matter how often I try to get them to toe the line.

I'll think them through and then post next Monday.

In the meantime, the weather is as cold as one should expect around here in January, and it could get colder still (it usually does) by the end of the month. It's the part of the year I hate the most: Icy cold and dreary. Well, maybe I can spend these next 8 weeks getting some exercise in so that I'm in good shape to kick up my heels when spring finally comes around.

It would really help if Ed could get this one job in particular that we're hoping for.

Please, God? Please? Please? Please?????

No comments: