Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions Revisited

In 2007 I resolved to . . .

Hobbies/Crafts:

• I will clean out/reorganize my sewing/knitting/craft room.
Well, I did clean it out twice and cleaned it up once, but it's still a mess.

• I will finish up all of the UFOs, or I will undo them and rewind the yarn. The goal is to get to the end of 2007 with all of my currently unfinished projects resolved.
I finished up one UFO, I rewound one or two, but several things are still unfinished and glaring at me.

Heatlh/Wellness:

• I will take my vitamins/supplements every day, just like I take my medications.
On a scale of 1 (being worst) and 5 (being perfection), I scored a 2.

• I will get 100 to 120 minutes of cardio exercise per week.
On a scale of 1 (being worst) and 5 (being perfection), I scored a 3.5.

• If I feel like overeating, it will be on "real" food with nutritional value, not junk food.
Let's not even talk about it, OK?

• I will track my food intake and make every effort to stay within limits. The goal is to get to the end of 2007 with at least 50 lbs lost.
Well, that sucked! I did track my food intake a few times. I ended up gaining about 10 or 15 lbs (I don't want to check the records -- it's that depressing).

No comments: