Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh, the Humanity!

The only reason I haven't posted a photo of my mind-boggling yarn stash is that I can't find the little USB adapter into which I slide the memory card from my camera.

It's staggering.

It's .... it's .... OK, I'm tired and I'm only about halfway through sorting it, so I don't even know what to call it.

I do know that at this moment there is no way to set foot into the livingroom without stepping on yarn. In fact, there is nowhere to sit in the livingroom, either.

I've found six scarves I started (but, obviously, haven't finished).

I've found bags of yarn for six me-sized pullovers.

I've got two shawls and one baby blanket started.

I've found several balls of Noro that I didn't remember I'd gotten.

I have enough skeins of Lamb's Pride to knit a king-sized blanket.

I have novelty yarns which have somehow transformed from a wonderful little prize to "Why did I get this ball of crap?"

There is a yarn swap at String of Purls next Thursday. I hope someone finds great treasures in my cast-offs. Presuming I can get them all together and into the car.

No comments: