Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Six Weird Things

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Well, do I know six bloggers who would actually respond? I'll find out. Anyway....

1. If it's wrong with me, it's usually on my right side: (A) A branchial cleft cyst formed on the right side of my neck. (For really gross images, go here and scroll down a bit.) It was like a duct attached from the end of my tongue that emptied out at the base of my neck. (B) I had a cyst in my right maxillary sinus. (C) My right eye is more nearsighted than my left eye. (D) My right hip and S-I joint are the ones with the problems. (E) Psoriasis is worse on the right side of my body than on the left side.

Of course, there are exceptions, but for the most part the problem shows up on the right.

2. The surgeon that removed the branchial cleft cyst was a chest cutter (not an ear/nose/throat surgeon) -- very unusual.

3. My husband I were engaged just 11 days after we met (we didn't announce, though, until we had a ring, but that was only a month after we met). This May we will have been married 15 years.

4. I can leg-press 540 lbs.

5. I am about 7" taller than my mother and I'm taller than all of my seven sisters.

6. One of my brothers is 3 years older than me; the other is 3 years younger than me. One of my sisters is 7 years older than me; the youngest of my sisters is 7 years younger than me. Two of my sisters are 10 years older than me; they each have sons who are 10 years younger than me. It's not exact in terms of months, but it is in birth years. It's how I remember the ages of all of my brothers and sisters.

No comments: