Saturday, January 27, 2007

Utterly, Totally, Steamed!!!

Yeah, "steamed" with a capital "P" (for POed).

I was going to meet my wonderful husband at the 24Hr Fitness on Cass Street for 30 minutes of cardio this morning. Mind you, this was after 25 minutes of cardio and at least 20 minutes of intense resistance training at the gym last night.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Cass Street 24Hr Fitness was closed because they are having an Grand Opening. That's right: They don't want anyone working out in the gym so that they can show it off to prospective members.

What dipstick in marketing thought up this one? What idiot thought that the best way to sell gym memberships was to make sure no one was using the equipment?

So, I came home and started in on putting things back into the yarn/fabric room. Well, some attempt at organizing first, then putting things back. I'm on a break.

And I'm still P.O.ed.

No comments: