Friday, January 26, 2007

Problem Solved

I figured out the solution to my creative problem. Well, the major solution is figured out, and that counts for a lot. Now it's just little things.

In the meantime, I have been sucked into the idea of knitting lace. I purchased one book (Lavish Lace: Knitting with Hand Painted Yarns), partly because it was the only one available at my LYS and partly because there was a lacy scarf in it that (1) was titled for a book that I had actually read (A World Lit Only By Fire) and (2) I already had the exact skein of yarn (Cherry Tree Hill in the Cabin Fever colorway) used in the pattern. It was a sign.

Now I've gone online and ordered A Gathering of Lace. I also ordered the paperback (used) of the novel Chocolat, and I ordered the DVD. (I loved the film; never read the book.)

Now I have more problems: How do I do all of this knitting when I have only two hands?????

No comments: