Tuesday, October 17, 2006

4 Things

Thanks to Titanium Rose for putting this one up. It'll make a fun post for today.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at a restaurant
2. Secretary
3. Traffic Assistant (referring to a job at an ad agency, not Dept. of Roads)
4. Graphic Artist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sense & Sensibility
2. Little Women
3. Pride & Prejudice (mini-series)
4. Casasblanca

Four places I have lived:
1. Defiance, Iowa
2. London, England
3. Olympia, Washington
4. Omaha, Nebraska

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. CSI - the original one
2. House
3. Studio 60 on Sunset Strip
4. Law & Order - the original one

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Santa Fe, New Mexico
3. Spring Green, Wisconsin
4. Seattle, Washington

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Flat-Iron Steak
2. Texas Beef Brisket from Famous Dave's
3. Vegetable Samosas
4. Nearly anything deep fried, or with dark chocolate, or with apples, or .... you get the idea.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. HPANA.com
2. GreatDayGames.com
3. USAToday.com
4. My friends' blogs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. England
2. In bed
3. Santa Fe
4. Wherever my friends are.

No comments: