1. FIRST NAME? Judith
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I'm aware of. My birth name is actually Judy and I think there was a time people said I was named for Judy Garland (the Wizard of Oz film came out the year I was born, I think), but that's never been verified.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Um.....I think it was a couple of weekends ago when I was feeling sorry for myself.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only if the blog counts.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey-nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I know I am strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate fudge
14. SHOE SIZE? US 9 1/2 Wide
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can't control my eating.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Roger & Caroline in England.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Slate blue mock-T, light blue cotton sweater, cotton slacks that incorporate both of those colors in a micro-weave, and dark brown shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A Lean Cuisine Panini (Chicken, Mushroom, Spinach)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? People in my office talking.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be a magical crayon that turns whatever color I feel like at the moment.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My husband's cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Louise at the stationery shop.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The face, especially the eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU GOT THIS FROM? I lifted it from Jen's blog, so, yes, I do.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Usually anything cold.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I like watching women's gymnastics and figure skating.
29. EYE COLOR? Green/Brown gradient.
30. HAT SIZE? I don't know.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Just about anything that isn't good for me.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple pie.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?/39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? You Just Don't Understand by Deborah Tannen, London: A Biography by Peter Ackroyd.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crumbs.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Thunderstorms, music I like, the sound of a friend's voice on the phone, my black cat purring, and sometimes I like how quiet it is after a snowstorm.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? London, Edinburgh, or Paris -- which is further east of here?
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I leg press 540 lbs.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Denison, Iowa
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Borrowed from Jen's blog.