Saturday, October 28, 2006

No Housework Today

After four straight weekends of intensive cleaning, I've taken a much-needed break. I ran some errands, did some knitting, and took a huge nap because I was so knackered. I also worked on getting Christmas cards done.

Tomorrow I'll walk with Richard, then work at the stationery shop. And then I have to clean the cat litter and .... maybe I'll do a little bit of laundry, we'll see.

NaNoWriMo starts in just a few days. I've had some good ideas, but I've not started sketching characters yet. We'll see what I can do. It's going to be an extra challenge because (1) it's a busy season for retail workers and (2) I don't have the story as firmly in mind as I did the last one.

Well, that's fine. It's not about being perfect. It's about writing.

2 comments:

dragon knitter said...

lol, i nano, too. i'm varying from my usual theme this year. the last two years were fantasy. this year is more like chick lit.

good luck!

Judith said...

Cool!!!!

I'm not sure what I'm writing yet. Basic fiction, I guess. And it will probably have flying monkeys.