These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
1. What is your favorite word? Yes.
2. What is your least favorite word? Can't.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Possibilities.
4. What turns you off? Rant Radio.
5. What is your favorite curse word/phrase? "Oh, for unlawful carnal knowledge!"
6. What sound or noise do you love? Rain falling.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Babies/Children screaming/crying.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Orchestral conductor.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Dentist.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'm so glad to see you!"